In this post we teach you to make one of the dresses that Daenerys takes in season 3 of Game of Thrones.
- Recommended fabrics for this cosplay: Cotton, gabardine, twill ...
- Recommended yarns: of good quality cotton or polyester
- Needle for flat seams: # 11 or # 14
- 15 cm zipper for the back of the skirt.
- Buttons of 1 cm. for the bodice. If you want them bigger, don't forget to extend the pattern in the area of the buttonhole (bodice and collar)
SEWING TIPS FOR THIS MODEL:
- Wash and iron the fabric before cutting it to prevent shrinkage.
- Steam Ironing all seams.
- Finish the edges with overlock or zig zag.
- Leave a hem of 3 cm in the skirt and bodice.
- Finish the armholes with facings.
Leave a comment
Log in to post comments